Thank you for considering Seton Family Store as your donation location.
We accept donations Tuesday thru Saturday, 9:30 AM to 4 PM. So your donations are not stolen or destroyed by weather, please do not leave items outside when the Family Store is closed.
Must be in clean, sellable condition
- Clothing adults & children’s
- Shoes adults & children’s
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Handbags, Purses
- Clean Domestics – e.g. curtains, linens, bedspread, blankets, rugs, fabric, etc.
- CD’s & DVD’s
- Books – No Encyclopedias
- Small Appliances – e.g. blenders, microwaves, toasters, etc.
- Small Furniture – e.g. desks, end tables, stools, etc.
- Board Games and Puzzles
- Arts & Crafts Supplies
- Sports Memorabilia
- Stuffed Animals
- Educational Toys – V-Tech, etc.
We reserve the right to refuse or recycle any donation based on condition or lack of available space within the Family Store and recommend calling ahead to check our ability to accept your donations.