Reach Out When You Need Help
“Faith lifts the soul, Hope supports it, Experience says it must and Love says…let it be!” ~ St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
The Outreach Office Provides:
- Emergency short-term assistance with basic needs such as utilities or clothing
- Information and referrals
- Medical appointment transportation cost assistance
- Case management – click here for more information
- Job search support and skills training
- Financial literacy and budgeting skills training
Outreach Office Hours are Monday thru Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., closing at lunch each day between 12 and 1 p.m.
Please call 301.447.6102 x 11 to schedule an appointment with a case manager. Persons in crisis can come as a walk-in visitor, but may experience a wait until a case manager becomes available.
Click here to see the list of our collaborating agencies.